Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wanna see something funny?

I found this blog on another funny blog that I like to read. The girls and I laughed and laughed until we had to cross our legs!

The blog is called CakeWrecks (When Professional Cakes Go Horribly, Hilariously Wrong).

If you need a laugh, take a look!

Here's a July 4th CakeWreck, featuring "The Star of Irving, David's rarely-mentioned younger brother:"



There are so many to choose from! I'll close with this "graduation" cake:


Apparently it was supposed to say, "Woo-Hoo Tommy."

I don't even like to bake, but I'm feeling better and better about my skillset.

5 comments:

Derek and Betsy said...

Thanks for the laugh :)

Lorri said...

Hi Lory! I hope you can come Monday night to be with the ladies, I would love to see you again and Debbie is bringing free WILD books. Love, Lorri

Chantelle said...

Hi guys!
I read you rcomment on my blog...Sorry it has taken me a while! And YES, please use ANYTHING you would like!!!!
Have an awesome week!
Together for Change!
Chantelle

Sarah said...

Thanks for blessing our home with laughter tonight. Delighted to find your blog. Hope you don't mind if I stay awhile and get to know you a bit more.

Hugs from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Tara said...

Check out this cake disaster:

http://www.leakespeak.com/2007/10/26/only-in-arkansas/

:)