Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

She's BRILLIANT!

So we know Amelia is super-smart, and we're pretty sure she's multi-lingual. As far as we can tell, she speaks English, Amharic and....CAT.

The girl yowls and meows and carries on like you wouldn't believe. She's such a little vocalizer. People who hear her when I'm on the phone, or who are in other parts of the building when I'm at work, have truly been known to ask if it's a cat! (Her big sisters are so proud.)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Tri-lingual...she is brilliant AND beautiful....what more could you ask for! My dossier is in and I will soon be waiting for my child.....waiting with baited breath!! it seems at this time that the little twins I want to adopt will not be working out due to the brand new orphanage not being connected to the agency yet....but I am hopeful my child
(ren) are out there waiting for me!!

p.s. love Abby's new look....she looks gorgeous with glasses!