Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Little Dresses for Africa"


For those of you who are sewing pillowcase dresses, or who are interested in sewing pillowcase dresses.... check out this darling site that Shawn, my friend and EOR board member sent.



Really, take a minute to look at these pictures!




If these darling pictures, of these darling girls, in these darling dresses don't inspire us, then nothing will!!!





I know I feel pretty when I get a new dress. How special will the girls feel when they get their first-ever new dress?

Let's! Get! Sewing!

1 comment:

JPBinCO said...

Beautiful! My Emma LOVES to sew -- we may just look into this! THANK YOU!!!!!!