How to pray:
- For Bereket, that his heart and his little self will be ready for us...as ready as he can be.
- For our initial time with Bereket. Fortunately, we will be spending the first week in a guest house with nine other IAN families and their children...many of whom are Bereket's friends. During the second week, Dave and Bereket and I will travel to Sidama together. Thankfully, we will be surrounded by Ethiopians who can, hopefully, help us translate!
- For our girls while we are gone. I am struggling with fear (which is, by definition, a lack of faith) when I think of leaving them for two weeks.
- For my mom, who will be Grammy-ing the ship while we are away.
- For our faithfulness, that we will discern the assignments laid out for us, and that we will accomplish them to God's glory.
What to Say:
- Friends, and friends of friends, have come through so beautifully in these days leading up to our trip.
- We have been given a laptop and a new digital camera to take for the ministry in Sidama, and a laptop for Children's Heaven.
- We are simply very overwhelmed and humbled, to be trusted by God and by people, in these ways. We promise to look with our eyes, ears, hearts and minds for the best opportunities to make the greatest impact.