Here's what she does now these days:
- In the past week, Amelia has become a fairly avid crawler...and she gets more adventurous every day.
- She pulls up on everything.
- She cruises around on most things.
- She goes from sit to kneel to stand to sit to crawl to twist to move to rotate to kneel-on-one-knee to crawl to sit to crawl to twist to crawl to kneel--all in about 5 seconds.
- She is done with baby food and will really only eat real people food. She can't quite use a spoon/fork, but she won't eat unless she has one in her hand.
- She's done with bottles, too.
- She is into everything and we (well, I) have our work (well, my work) cut out for me.
She's a real girl! Go, Amelia!
(One year old doctor appointment is coming up next week. We'll see what the doctor thinks!)