- Weighs in at 16 pounds, 9 ounces (up 2 pounds, 5 ounces in the last 10 weeks)
- Measures in at 28.5 inches
So, she's finally on the weight chart (3%) and she's at 25% on the height chart. (I can think of worse things than being tall and thin.)
I think she has recently lost a bit of weight because:
- she has decided she's "done" with baby food, and
- she's not too interested in bottles and not yet interested enough in milk, and
- she's so darn active, she burns calories like a mad woman.
The good news is, she is progressing nicely, and she's right where we hope she would be developmentally. Yea!