Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fanta Vision!

Fanta Vision: orange (or purple?)-tinted visions that follow too much of a certain fruity soda?

Nope!

It's actually the name of the hotel I will, whatever it takes, book us into in Soddo. Although there is no website and little information online, our friend Stacey P. stayed there recently and gave it the highest accolades....all things considered.

Here is a picture:


This place truly, truly appears to be the bees' knees' in comparison to any/every other option in Soddo. And it definitely has showers!!!!

1 comment:

Tamara B said...

I was googling fanta vision and found your blog listed. Then I read your comments about the FV and laughed. I'm wondering what you would write after our May 2011 trip :) Fanta Vision gives me visions of fountains... fitting.

tamara b