Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Friday, July 9, 2010

Three Verses

Hello Dear Ones!

I have been soaring on God's goodness and direction for the past two weeks! I cannot imagine what He will do as we prepare, and as we travel to Ethiopia!


I have three Scriptures to share. Even if they are not new to you, may they encourage you and build you up.

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. (James 1:27)


...."I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." (Matthew 25:40)


I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. (John 14:18)


love,
Lory


No comments: