Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Thursday, July 22, 2010

O.M.G(oodness)!

Here is Desalegn's most current post on FOVC's blog.

Thank you Ethiopian orphan Relief, Inc. (EOR) so many times for this beautiful building which will be started soon. We do not have enough words to express our pleasure for your great supports. This will be the first and the most beautiful building in Shanto that your money will build for my children and people. Any suggestions and comments are welcome in order to improve the buildings quality. As I have BSc degree in Civil Engineering, I can adopt some good suggestions and comments which fits with our soil property and other aspects. Thank you all for participating to build a home for homeless children in Shanto!!! This is really great for the people of Shanto. -Desalegn


2 comments:

Renee said...

This is so awesome, I can't wait to see it finished!

Can you remind me again if you are collecting things to take over, aside from the dresses, or if you are taking any monetary donations?

Also, I have a silly question regarding the dresses... when we traveled we were told tank style tops and dresses were not culturally appropriate. Does this depend on which area of the country you are talking about? I have mucho fabric that is begging to be used, so I will try to get some dresses made :o)

paige said...

I can't wait to add this to EOR's blog, but selfish Kim wanted to post about making dresses for the girls ;)

This project has been EOR's most exciting to date. I never imagined we'd watch things develop so quickly!hum