Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A message from Desalegn Daka

A note from Desalegn today. FOVC has just received EOR's financial gift and knows some of us are coming to help. Here are his words:

I do not know how to express my great pleasure to all of you today. It is really beyond my mind and my thought and my every thing! Let me add a wonderful phrase from my home language to your dictionary today in order to express my deep feeling. Because I think it can express my pleasure as much as my heartfelt. The phrase is “keehippe gallatos”. In our language it is really stronger than “I thank you so much” phrase.

Now we can start our construction work for the children who are abandoned and have no shelter and sleeping in dusty street in Shanto. I really thank you all for great love and passion to our children!

I thank you with my all potential and words!!!!!!!

Faithfully Yours,
Desalegn Daka

1 comment:

Sharon said...

wonderful!!! Still praying.