Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

All about me! (Allison Howlett)

Hi, I'm Allison Howlett and I have the wonderful opportunity to go to Ethiopia to get my new baby sister, Amelia. My sister Abby and I figured that if we get to go to somewhere in need, we should meet it. I consulted mom and dad about it and we came up with Change for Change. We are going to get some buckets and ask for some spare change that you don't need. I read that one girl did this and raised $12,000! That is my goal.

Here is some more about me... I love my kitty cat called Buster, he is all gray and my favorite thing about him is his loyalty to me and his faithful and mesmerizing golden eyes. I also would die without basketball and art. I'm still playing basketball post season. My favorites in art are sketching and doing charcoal. All I need is basketball, art, and cats, I'm pretty simple!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Okay Allison, you definitely have the same great writing skills as your Mama. Niiiiiiiiice! You just reminded me to have my boys blog too...it's been a while for them. Keep writing sweetie...I know it encourages other children and inspires them to feel comfortable with their parents adopting.

I can't wait to meet your little sister. And . . . it just dawned on me, that you will be meeting my daughter before me. I must ask that you give her plenty of kisses on her chubby little cheek and hugs too. Perhaps you can take something to her for us. Oh that would be wonderful.
Miss Lisa