Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children

Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
What could be better than an Ethiopian welcome, FOVC style?

Monday, June 9, 2008

We PASSED!!


Happy Day! We had a message from our adoption agency with the preliminary message that we passed court in Ethiopia. Yea!

Even though Amelia is now officially our daughter, it will be awhile before we can go get her. We should have a firm travel date in one to three weeks....but the estimated travel date is sometime between July 12 and July 27.


I have delayed some things--like getting a dresser for Amelia's room--until we reached this milestone. So I guess it's time to start looking for a dresser. (Did I say, "yea!" yet?)


It's getting official---
the Howletts are goin' to Addis Ababa!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic! Start packing girrrrl!
Hugs!

Derek and Betsy said...

Praise God!!!!!!! Go get the dresser.

Shawn said...

YEAH!!! Could you hear me screaming from Boulder last night when I got your message? We had a crazy day yesterday - won't go into detail here but I will definitely call you today or tomorrow. I am SO happy for you!
Shawn

Leah Reeves said...

Yes!!! How happy are you? She will be in your arms soon.